Welcome to our guide to the future of Chessington World of Adventures Resort. At present, this area is quite light and is primarily where we shall be sharing updates on construction progress. We plan to develop our future guide into a true insight into the plans in place for the resort. We’ll detail what planning restrictions the resort has to work with, as well as more detail surrounding the long term development plans.
Please feel free to explore our construction galleries below. We will be updating regularly and updates to these pages will be shared over on our social media profiles. Simply search for Chessington Buzz for the latest updates.
- Updated: June 23rd 2022
- Planning has begun for a brand new roller coaster ride at Chessington! The first new roller coaster for over 17 years! More information is now available via Chessington Buzz's exclusive Mini-Site!
- Updated: June 21st 2022
- Chessington is planning to add two new rides for the 2022 season. In early February a planning application was submitted to install two new rides at the park. Join Us for this exciting Project!
- Updated: 26th May 2022
- With the construction of a brand-new land taking up part of your entrance space, what do you do? Build a new one of course! Planning is underway on a brand-new Explorer Gate. Updates to follow!
- Updated: 18th May 2022
- Planning is underway for some new resort accomodation. The Safari Lodge project has been ongoing for a number of years and thing's are really beginning to get on track.
Long Term Development Plan
- In September of 2016, Chessington World of Adventures Resort submitted their vision of the park’s future to the Royal Kingston Borough Planning office. The plan, which includes several visuals, provides us with a rough outline of what we could expect to see over the next few years.