Chessington really is a ‘World of Adventures’ and we know that planning a visit can be daunting. Where to eat? How do I get there? What do I do with my baggage? These are questions a lot of people ask! Fear not, we’ve got you covered with our helpful guide to making the most of your day at the park!
- You head to Chessington for a day filled with adventure and fantastic memories, but you find yourself unsure of what to do with your bags? Don't worry, we've got you covered!
- Do you have some extra needs and are worried about how it'll affect your day? Not to worry, Chessington's Disability Guide is the perfect place to get the latest information and advice!
- Looking to make the most of your day with some quick queue tickets? We've got the low down on how it works, what's included and which packages may be best for you! Check it out!
- Food & Drink is a huge part of any visit to Chessington. You may opt to bring a packed lunch, that's fine. If not, check out all of the available options here on our Food & Drink section!
- Safety is paramount. With rides having rules and restrictions in place for the safety of guests, we've done the leg work and compiled all of the information in this easy to use guide. Get measuring!
- Unsure of how to get to Chessington by Car, Train or even Plane? We've got a quick and easy guide for how to get to the park. Just don't forget to prebook your adventure before travelling!
- Looking for an extra way to capture those precious memories on your visit to Chessington? The Ride Photography team may have you captured on their lightning fast cameras. Check out our guide.
- Looking for some quick and easy to use tips to help you make the most of your day? Our Chessington experts have compiled an small list of tips and tricks to help you make the most of your visit and maximise your time.